Hi guys, it’s the beginning of March which means that I need to do a February Favourite’s. Last month I only posted once!! I have a lot of unfinished blogs saved up which I will post as son as possible. I’m starting a blog series as well as this one of monthly favourites except about friends. You will have to wait a couple of days for my next load of blogs but for now here is my February Favourite’s:
- The Space Between Us- I went to see this movie with some of my friends it is sooooo good. It is a heartbreaking, romantic film that is sure to make you cry both with happiness and sadness. I’m not sure if I’m a loud to say it but personally I think the age certificate of the film is wrong it should really be a 12 but I’m not a film producer so I maybe wrong.
- Flappy Golf 2- This game is so fun. It is basically golf but you have to get into the whole in a certain amount of jumps or you can play online or you can play local against your friends and the past part is to play local you don’t even need wifi!
- Costa- I have always loved Costa but I didn’t mention it in my last monthly favourites so I figured I would just have to mention in this one. For those who don’t know Costa Coffee is an amazing chain of cafes.
- Paper.io- Paper.io is another game which is one of many .io games where you have to draw out paper. It’s hard to explain really but it’s soooo fun and it’s free! You can also buy cool avatars using the game money you win while playing. You don’t need wifi for it and it’s super fun.
- Memories- Recently my friends and I have spent a lot of time talking about the past. It is really fun recalling all those good times and going back and it’s happened. One thing I love about memories is that you don’t have to remember the stuff you don’t like and you can just think about the stuff that was fun and you enjoyed.
- River Island- My local river island doesn’t only sells women’s clothes and I do often shop their but I found that out a long time ago so kinda of didn’t go back but recently went into another River Island and I loved it, I bought £80 worth of clothes and I’m now obsessed with it.
- Cbbc- When I was a kid (here I go with my memories again) I adored CBBC and didn’t watch much else, then I kind of watched Disney Challenge, then YouTube and now I’m back at CBBC. I generally watch 4’0 clock club, Dumping Ground, Millie inbetween but it changes all the time. I love all there shows but those are the ones I and watched recently.
So those are my 7 February Favourites. If you haven’t already seen my last one of these then go check it out like it, comment, follow the whole package.
Bye for now,