Oh boy what can I say about April? Well first of all not enough blogging, this is not a habit I want to get into out of also the amount times I have said this is insane it’s probably getting really annoying. But as it is now May and April is just less than 12 months away I need to do a monthly favourites, so here they are:
- Guardians of the galaxy, volume 2.- Now don’t kill me when I say that I haven’t seen the first volume but let me tell you I absolutely adored GOTGV2 it was hilarious, action-packet, not as serious as other sci-fi movies. I laughed the whole way through and cried for the last 20mins or so it felt. I strongly recommend this movie and am hugely looking forward to seeing the first one.
- Diversity- Wow, these guys are sooooo good I can’t believe it has been eight years since they one BGT (Britains got talent). For those who don’t know them they are a group of amazingly talented dancers who won BGT as I said eight years ago. I went to see their Genesis show a couple weeks back and it was just fantastic. They have had they’re own tv shows, present other shows like the Nickelodeon slime fest is presented by Perri Kiely and Jordan Banjo, two of the dancers in Diversity. Jordan was also on I’m a Celebrity get me out of here.
- React bros- React bros is a Youtube channel made by two boys who just react to other You tubers videos. This may not sound entertaining but I find it very entertaining and if I was you I would just watch one of there videos and if there not for you then at least you checked them out.
- Wishbone- Wishbone is very simply a voting and comparing app, it has wyr’s (would you rathers), you can compare things like prom dresses, celebrities, pranks and much more. You can see what other people have voted for and how close or far apart the votes are.
- Walking- This sounds lame but in truth walking is a great way to exercise especially if your not the sportiest person. Walking can be a great for other things like:
- Thinking- Need to dwell on something and also do something then walking is the thing to do
- Catching up with a friend- Go for a walk and chat the whole time is much better than talking while both sat on devices.
- Photography- There are often some great photos to be taken of walks.
- Marcus Butler- Marcus Butler is a You tuber who does short videos which are very useful when you don’t have long to watch or want a quick video not something to spend ages on. He does reacting videos, weekly vlogging,he has does done raps, try not to laugh, Youtubers in bed and more. He does a large variety of things which makes his channel appealing.
- Pretty Little Liars- This is my absolute favourite show and it is back with Season 7b which is sadly the final season, it is a mystery, drama, romance, comedy and all round great show. It is an ABC family show about four teenage girls. I love this show and so do many others you can find it Netflix.
Ok so thats my 7 monthly favourites comment if any of those would be yours or what yours would be. As always remember to like, follow and comment.